Restore Your Core
with Jamie Terry & Laurie Myers
A three-week mini series for low back, hip, and pelvis health. Specifically designed to help you improve your breathing, gain core stabilization, and reduce compensations that lead to pain. Each session includes: Anatomy with Laurie, Functional Movement and Yoga with Jamie, hands-on assistance, manual therapy, and personalized coaching.
May 8: Core Anatomy and Breath Connection
May 15: Your Nervous System
May 22: Building Mobility into Flexibility
All classes are from 2:00 – 4:00pm
Cost is $115 for the 3-Part Series
Who is this for?
• Anyone looking to deepen their yoga practice
• Anyone with mild back, hip, glute, or pelvic pain
• Those interested in learning better core stabilization for safe practice, advancing asana practice and inversions
• Anyone with pelvic floor concerns/issues
Who is this NOT for?
• If you have had a recent, severe back injury
• If you have had back surgery or pelvis surgery less than 6 weeks ago
• If you have a known disc herniation or extreme pain down one leg